Wombatq's Treehouse

Another addition to the clutter that is the Net!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Funny, I don't remeber it like this...

I'm now back into serious traing for a month. B signed both of us up for the local powershack gym (thanks sweetie), and I've been hitting it pretty regularly. I', trying to hit the weights 3x a week and any spin and yoga classes I can manage to make.

Karl, the spin dude, is getting used to me. I do stuff a little differently, and can't quite shake all my road habits (quiet body, keeping the bars under full control at all times, that sort of stuff). I've only been able to make two yoga classes, and that controlled breathing and deep relaxation period at the end may, and I"m not sure, have allowed me to drop off completely two weeks ago.

I got excited reading clm's report of the ultra she did in AZ over the weekend. I'd hoped to go skiing up north, buth with herself getting home from traveling late Friday, weekend travel was really not going to happen. I'm looking around for some events close, but haven't found any yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home