Wombatq's Treehouse

Another addition to the clutter that is the Net!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

End of September

It’s getting to be time to update this thing again.  

I suppose I should really set myself some goals and aim for a tangible set of results.

My Goals:

Get under a 28:00 5K by spring.
Get a 58:00 10K by summer.
Go sub 3 hours in Olympic distance by next fall.
Half-Ironman in 2007
Be ready and do IM-Moo in 2008.

I’m still looking for a pool to train in. The local HS (Lakeview) has a pool, but reliable sources it that it will be down for repairs until at least the end of the Bush administration. I’ve been riding with my dad once a week, and will start adding more and more. Running is starting to come back, and I have a 5K at the end of next month.

I’m getting psyched to follow Shelly and CLM in Kona next month.  Its helping me get off my keester and to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home