Wombatq's Treehouse

Another addition to the clutter that is the Net!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well, the annual ride in the Mackinaw City area was a wild success.

This year, Z-man wanted to ride with dad. Guilluermo wanted to stay back at the hotel to swim and muck about with his cousin. So we rode the short route, with fine weather, hunting dogs being trained and a sighting of a black bear cub. Z is getting better at pedalling up the hills, and really like it when we can catch and pass someone. I hope we can keep this up a for a bit longer, but the kids are getting near that nasty spot where they are too big to drag but not big enough to ride.

Its starting to feel like I'm geting back into training. I still need to find a pool I can use, and the running has to get to be a bit more regular, but I should be ready for short races next season.

More to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home